CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »




I am going to sell a million copies of my new novel, The Swordmaker's Daughter, and let me tell you exactly why I know this with absolute certainty. It's all in the title! There's a formula. A magical money-generating, book-selling formula that by the grace of God, I've cracked. Here it is:


Step 1: Take an old- fashioned-sounding, almost wistful, otherworldly profession like:


Dragonscrubber

Dresshanger

Boxcarver

Gemtaker


Step 2: Add "'s Daughter"


Step 3: Collect your money!



I realize some people like to use "interesting characters" or "innovative plotlines" when it comes to crafting their novels. I call those people, The Loser's Daughters. Not me. It's the magical formula all the way. See the following examples for proof:








3 comments:

Buff Tan Honky said...

The book I want to see is "The Swordswallower's Daughter."

Rachel said...

I realize you're probably very busy counting your money, but the rest of us are missing your blog entries. :(

caitlin said...

Rachel! Hi! I know, I've been totally MIA lately. I posted a new one today, though! Hey - my mom told me that you also have a blog? What's the link? I would love to read it! How is Avery Jane?