CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My little student came running up to me today, so excited to tell me something!

Me: Hey, you!

Student: Ohmygosh, guesswhatIsaw?

Me: What?

Student: I love it I love it I love it. (spinning around) It's a musical!

Me: Oh, was it Grease?

Student: No.

Me: What was it?

Student: It's that one. You know! About the hairdresser!

Me: Um, Edward Scissorhands? I guess that's not really a musical though...

Student: No! They filmed it in London? The hairdresser lives there? (whispering) They take flesh and make pies?

Me: O000hhhh, Sweeney Todd!

I loved it because she so genuinely enjoyed it. It's her new favorite musical. Plus, how sweet is it that, to her, Johnny Depp is a hairdresser?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So then I take it you haven't seen Sweeney Todd?