CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »



Someone had the best idea EVER! I want everything I see on that site. I can think of like, ten million other items I wish they would sell. Wait, I just remembered giant Oreos. They were as big as frisbees. Steve and I tried to eat one once, but about halfway through we both got a headache.
I do think everything is cooler if it's giant, but wait until you see the tiny stuff this guy creates. And you haven't seen small until you've seen this! . Or...if you want to get really small, you could always go here.




3 comments:

Mary said...

Caitlin - you are a freakin genius!

Richelle Mead said...

I like how when you hover over the products link on that site, it says, "Click to view our full line of uniquely oversized items!" Brilliant.

Buff Tan Honky said...

I love that one of the headlines says that they are great business gift ideas. Like someone wants a giant eraser for all their hard work on some project. 'Wow, thanks! A giant ERASER!'