CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Krokus

http://music.aol.com/artist/krokus/10040

You have to click on the picture above and watch this video from the band Krokus. Scott told me that they used to tour with Ratt and Dokken. I love that they took a totally innocuous, flower like the crocus and just metalized it. They were just looking at that old picture that is in every textbook, of the crocus peeking through the snow, and they were like, "Our search for a band name is over. Behold the crocus. Indomitable. Steadfast. Resilient. " And the spelling totally reminds me of this band.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Burning up the night, don't give up the fight..." Oh man, what a bad ass anthem. That video is hilarious! They were trying to be so crazy & hard core. I think it may have backfired.

caitlin said...

Oh my gosh,I knew you would apprectiate that video, Micah. There's one part where one of the guitarists just comes flying in from the side of the screen - it kills me every time. I love picturing someone down and out listening to this song and going, "You know what? I'm NOT going to give up the fight!"