CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Also Strangely Terrifying: The Last Unicorn


I loved this movie as a little girl, renting it constantly from Mountain View Video. Then, I watched it again in 7th grade and its creepy animation flooded me with a nameless sense of impending doom. Why? No one knows. The cover above certainly looks inviting to the My Little Pony set with its devil bull of darkness on the cover. The unicorn is in a total Black Stallion rear right there.


On a related note, I can't count how many times, as a little girl, I mentally weighed the merits of the unicorn vs. the pegasus and came to only one possible answer. The unisus, which blows them all away. When it comes to comparing tattoos, I arrive at the exact same conclusion. All paths lead to unisus. Unisi?


vs.




WINNER:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that film may be one of the most nightmare-inspiring movies of all time. Pretty much anything made with 1970s animation, I think there is a Lord of the Rings version that traumatized me with a creepy Gollum. Also randomly, when do you except ClawBlog to be up and running? or Clawdrama.org? The 1980s classic "Enumscratch" would work. Um, the highlight of my week was catching an episode of The Office in which cousin Mos speaks.