CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

My Phone Thinks I am at a Renaissance Fair



Whenever I text "mins," as in, "I'll be there in 5 mins," my phone automatically suggests I may have meant to say "minstrel." Whenever I attempt to text "smiley," as in, "That smiley with the letter 'B' for sunglasses is hilarious," it thinks I want to say "amulet." Minstrel and amulet. Under what circumstances would I ever need to send a text regarding either of those items? Does my phone think I have a drawbridge at my house? Does it think I wear one of those cone hats with a scarf coming out of it? I am not a wizard. I am not a jouster. I realize I've brought up this predictive text issue before, but I am perpetually incredulous! Come to think of it, I've also brought up amulets before... Maybe I am like, one cape away from LAIRE. Maybe my phone knows something I don't.

0 comments: